Re: Supporting more color schemes

Jens Granseuer wrote:
Anyway, I'm not convinced that decoupling the colour scheme from
the theme is a good idea. I'd actually question whether sharing colour
schemes and (un)installing them separately is a scenario that's useful
to users beyond a core group of "theming nerds".

Jens

We also could manage themes' color schemes under the theme root (for
example /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks/colorschemes) and the user
custom under ~/.gnome2/colorschemes with the disadvantage that we
could not share color schemes between local users easily (we would also
give up).

Giuseppe