Re: GUADEC meeting summary

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 17:24 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 21:15 +0200, Luca Cavalli wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 19:59 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:

> > > Well, I guess it might be most noticed there at least.
> > >
> > > -Thomas
> >
> > What about remove it from gnome-control-center and add it to gnome-utils
> > as a stand alone application?
> >
> yes, might make sense, but if we do so, maybe it would be better to just
> include workrave in gnome-utils. I use the typing break, and it's enough
> for what I use it for, but if most people using the feature prefer
> workrave, maybe it would be better to have it in official GNOME and
> remove it from g-c-c

I wouldn't want workrave anywhere near me. Typing break does what I want
it to, and workrave is oh god so complicated:
http://www.workrave.org/screenshots/unix/

The main features of the typing break is that it's simple and integrated
into the desktop. Can't we move the "typing break" prefs to the
"keyboard" tab of the keyboard capplet?

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>