Re: GUADEC meeting summary

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 21:15 +0200, Luca Cavalli wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 19:59 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:02:23 +0200
> > Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:

> > > yeah, this makes sense, right? What other people think?
> >
> > Well, I guess it might be most noticed there at least.
> >
> > -Thomas
>
> What about remove it from gnome-control-center and add it to gnome-utils
> as a stand alone application?

yes, might make sense, but if we do so, maybe it would be better to just
include workrave in gnome-utils. I use the typing break, and it's enough
for what I use it for, but if most people using the feature prefer
workrave, maybe it would be better to have it in official GNOME and
remove it from g-c-c
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>