Re: GUADEC meeting summary

On 2 Aug 2007, at 20:15, Luca Cavalli wrote:

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 19:59 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:02:23 +0200
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 11:13 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

    * some people suggested removing typing break and just
rely on workrave (very popular it seems).

Why? The current stuff is simple and working well. Any reason to
remove it?

Really because nobody can ever find it and it seems very out of
place. It's not really a keyboard option, it's a utility program.

I think it would be much better off next to the screensaver options.
It is not really about keyboard at all, it is about enforcing a
break by >locking the screen<.

yeah, this makes sense, right? What other people think?

Well, I guess it might be most noticed there at least.

-Thomas

What about remove it from gnome-control-center and add it to gnome-utils
as a stand alone application?

Well, that was what I suggested too, but people were concerned about cluttering up the main menu...

-Thomas