Re: Appearance Capplet Ideas

On 04/04/07 11:51, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
[...]

it looks quite good to me, only 2 things:
* someone said it was wrong to repeat the same string in the dialog and
in a tab, and we have 'Appearance' twice. Not sure if it is a problem
though

Yeah, but I don't think there is a better word. It's basically the "Look" of "Look and Feel".

* cursor settings: maybe we want to have another combo box to select the
icon on the appearance tab?

Yeah, this was my thought too.

it only deals with menus and toolbars. Shouldn't we just have 'Menus &
toolbars' there?

Definitely. That was just a symptom of copy and paste from the Menus & Toolbars capplet.

* sound themes: if we add these, we might want to add another tab
('sound')

Yeah, I avoided this because Sound really isn't Appearance.

Regards,

Thomas