Re: Hehe:) extra dependency: libnotify
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- Cc: Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>, Control Center List <gnomecc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Hehe:) extra dependency: libnotify
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:58:47 +0100
On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 23:08 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> > Hi all
> > There is a sensible idea to replace "system keyboard configuration
> > changed" warning dialog with the notification bubble:
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=358048.
> > Any objections to adding libnotify dependency to g-c-c?
> As far as I can tell, libnotify is not an approved external dependency,
> nor an approved module of GNOME, so this can't happen without approval
> from the release team.
yeah, we should have it in GTK ->
And, do you know why libnotify is not an approved external dependency?
> However, I think it's perfectly valid to add this as an optional
> dependency if you wanted. Make sure you add it to the <suggests> section
> of gnome-control-center in the jhbuild moduleset if you do.
yeah, add it as an optional dependency.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev