Re: Hi I'm new here

On 10/05/2011 08:44 AM, William Morris wrote:
My name is Will Morris, and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I have been writing web pages for my own enjoyment for a number of years and have decided to do something for someone else. I have experience with html and css, I am still getting my head around html5 and css3. I am also relearning php after taking a break from it for a while. I am interesting in getting my hands dirty so to speak and help where I can with some small things before I jump in over my head. Anyway, I look forward to helping and I am glad to be here.

Hi and welcome to the team!
We have a couple of pages we need to migrate to the new website look and feel (or rather make the colors and stuff fit in better). Do you want to help out with that?
The sites I can think of from the top of my head are:
* git.gnome.org (running cgit)
* http://l10n.gnome.org/
* https://mail.gnome.org/ (running mailman)
* http://gnomejournal.org/ (currently being migrated to Wordpress)