Hi I'm new here

Hi,

My name is Will Morris, and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I have been writing web pages for my own enjoyment for a number of years and have decided to do something for someone else. I have experience with html and css, I am still getting my head around html5 and css3. I am also relearning php after taking a break from it for a while. I am interesting in getting my hands dirty so to speak and help where I can with some small things before I jump in over my head. Anyway, I look forward to helping and I am glad to be here.

Cheers!

Will Morris