Re: On joining the GNOME web team...

On 09/29/2011 03:13 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 09/27/2011 10:45 PM, Peter Slavek wrote:
I'd like to suggest an update of the GnomeWeb page at https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb. I have a re-worked proposal: https://live.gnome.org/PeterSlavek/LiveProposal. I also propose that the page at https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Team be trimmed back to include information on current and past team members only, as all information on how to get involved is on the GnomeWeb main page, and that, for the sake of tidiness, the archive at the bottom of GnomeWeb ought to be put into a separate page at GnomeWeb/Archive or similar.
For Team, lets make a clean break and have people add themselves back.

I added myself on https://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Team now btw.
- Andreas