Re: The last long steps of the gnome.org website

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 12:51:28AM +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> I won't go about with some kind of inpirational blah-blah-blah about
> how the last steps of climbing a mountain, when you are closest to
> the top are the hardest, because I never did that. I saw some dude
> on TV saying that though.

I saw on a blog somewhere that the plan was that this would go live @
GNOME 3.0 release.

Did you talk to someone from gnome-sysadmin or arrange it'll actually
happen?

I have some concerns regarding existing usage of www.gnome.org. E.g. the
www.gnome.org css is reused on various sites,
www.gnome.org/start/{stable,unstable} links, etc. Just switching without
planning will break stuff.

Is there a document with migration plan?

Also, gnomeweb-wml is:
 - www.gnome.org
 - projects.gnome.org
 - people.gnome.org

I have plans for projects.go and people.go. I guess it means we'll have
to split gnomeweb-wml into 3?

--
Regards,
Olav