Re: Thoughts for developer.gnome.org

On 03/09/2011 10:10 PM, Shaun McCance wrote:
[Originally posted by me to gnome-doc-list. Forwarding here.]

Hi folks,

We discussed a reboot of developer.gnome.org at the hackfest
in Berlin. I'd like to make a (possibly crazy) suggestion
about how we can proceed with this. I talked to fredp about
half of this proposal on IRC.

1) Let's fill up developer with our documentation, built from
the code in library-web. Instead of a single library site with
user and developer docs, we put developer docs on developer and
user docs on library (maybe call it help.gnome.org instead).
I strongly support this idea.
help.gnome.org is an excellent name!

The rest sounds sane too.
- Andreas