Re: Plone - wgo

Maybe we should start talking about using a modified unified installer for our use cases. Basically the only modified thing would be the buildout.cfg but the base components for the stack will be of unified breed. This will help prevent and alleviate some of these issues in regards to actually building Plone/Zope bare. There are all sorts of problems that can creep up and the more we can ignore these sorts of issue the better.

-C