Re: Plone - wgo

Hi Davi,

--On Mittwoch, Juni 09, 2010 11:42:58 -0300 Davi Lima <davi infonet com br> wrote:

I tried setting a local sandbox as described here [1] but couldn't pass
the installsite.py step which crashed on me with the following Traceback:

http://pastie.org/997840

  current_value = accessor()
File "/home/davi/.buildout/eggs/Products.CacheSetup-1.2.1-py2.4.egg/Products/CacheSetup/content/base_cache_rule.py", line 311, in getVaryExpression
   return expression.text
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'text'

There seem to be changes in an Add-On. I'll look into it.
The installsite.py script adds a Plone site, imports some content, adds users and sets some pages as the default view for the folder. It was just a convenience script to get up a site with content quickly for reviews. There is nothing special in it. You can conventionally run the buildout, start up zope (and deliverance), go to http://localhost:8090/manage (unusual port), add a plone site and install all
the wgo products there.
The editors instance would not be affected by this cause the whole install step is
skip there.

..Carsten