Re: Website - Pending content tasks

Sure :) we can work on it together, but as you said, we want to keep
up the pace so I am working on the community docs. will keep an eye on
your docs. and help as much as I can :)

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds