Re: Website - Pending Content Tasks

Hi,

Maybe I missed a part of a discussion somewhere but the page says "The
GNOME live images contain the latest and greatest GNOME software"
but we are offering images based on GNOME 2.26 which is almost a year
old. So it's not really latest and greatest.

Wouldn't it be better to offer latest live release of Ubuntu, Fedora
etc. Maybe even the development releases of those distros such that
people can really test the latest and greates

Jaap