Re: Website - Pending content tasks

I'll give the download page a final review and start working on the
Latest Sources stuff. Any advice before I get working? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds