Re: GNOME.org update

On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 11:54 +0200, Paul Cutler wrote:

> There has been some discussion about switching away from Plone at
> GUADEC
> and a demo of the new site running in Wordpress was shown this week.
> Our largest blocker has always been localization support and the demo
> did include basic localization support.

Hang on. This is rather brief. Does it just allow translated text to be
entered, or can it show when, and where, translations need to be updated
when the original text changes? Does it show how much of the site is
translated for a language already? If it can't do this (and if it never
will) then I don't see how it can be good enough for the long term.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com