registering for commenting on not possible

I wanted to register myself at
so that I would be able to comment on one of the blogs. So far it seems
impossible. I tried quite a few email addresses I have, but I always receive
the message "Sorry, that email address is not allowed!". I assume this message
was meant to prevent everyone from registering a blog, but it also keeps
people away from commenting. Would be nice, if someone fixed that, since I
really want to write a comment :-)

BTW: I might be also useful give some means of contact on itself and not only hide that information on itself.