List of Plone content types

Hi,

We need to define a list of content types which should be implemented
for the first release of the website. IIUC, content types, in Plone
lingo, are basically the types of content objects (events, news,
pages, images, etc) which should have a custom display in our website.

My guess (which still depends on what exactly the content will look
like) is that we'll be surely working with those content types in the
2.28 release:
 - Page (title, intro, content)
 - News (date, title, intro, content)
 - Front page (banner, news entries, intro, content, promo banners,
promo texts, etc)

Anything else?

Some notes/questions to CMS guys:
 - Not sure Front page is actually a content type in Plone terms
 - I guess pages can have subpages, right?
 - Should we consider pages with different layouts as different
content types? For example, page with "banner + two text columns", or
"banner + text", etc.

Cheers!

--lucasr