Next milestone - May 27 (Planning and Initial proposals)

Hi all,

(In the beginning of each micro-cycle towards a milestone, I'll be
sending a quick reminders like this one.)

Milestone goals:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven#head-36b07c7e8fa639247b3619e1fd90054e611a174b

Suggestions:
 - CMS team, add front page implementation to
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Plone/Implementation
 - CMS team, I'll be sending an initial list of potential contenttypes
to be implemented, feedback from content and design is needed here
 - Content team, the marketing can definitely help here
 - Design team, for the initial proposal, focus on front page and the
"content framework" (the general way to organize information in each
page and common website elements)

Cheers!

--lucasr