GNOME Plone Workspace

CMS team,

I created the basic pages where the long-term docs about our Plone
implementation should reside:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Plone

So, general implementation notes should be published at:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Plone/Implementation

Deployment requirements should be added to:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Plone/Deployment

Development instructions (which needs some love btw), should be at:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Plone/Development

Please, document everything you do during this cycle at the
corresponding pages so that any newcomer finds it easy to start
contributing. This will take you some time in the beginning but it
definitely pays off long-term.

Cheers!

--lucasr