GNOME Website Plan for 2.27/2.28

Hi all,

So, here's the development plan for the new website in the scope of
the 2.27/2.28 cycle:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven

The general guidelines for this project are:

1. Focus!
2. Focus!
3. Focus!

Some additional comments:

 - It's nice to have ideas for the future, but it's way more important
to get the basics done first
 - Failure on getting a functional Plone implementation during this
cycle means we'll be dropping Plone as the CMS for the GNOME website
 - Some goals rely on direct collaboration between two or all teams.
Good communication is essential here.
 - I've pre-scheduled a meeting every month so that we have the change
to do a status update and quickly decide on pending issues. Always on
Mondays, 21h UTC, #web
 - We'll be doing a status update on the week before each milestone so
that we know what is actually going to be released and what is going
to be postponed to the next milestone

Content status, tasks, workspace, etc should be added here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

Design status, tasks, workspace, etc should be added here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

CMS status, tasks, workspace, etc should be added here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/CMS

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers!

--lucasr