Re: Next milestone - June 15 (Content structure, final design, contenttypes)
- From: Carsten Senger <senger rehfisch de>
- To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>, GNOME web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, marketing-list <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Next milestone - June 15 (Content structure, final design, contenttypes)
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 02:40:29 +0200
thanks for managing the milestones.
--On Donnerstag, Mai 28, 2009 14:51:01 +0100 Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Design team: send a message to marketing-list, blog, twitter, etc to
Where can I follow the progress and discussion for the design to see if I
can work on the content type display now?
- CMS team: maybe it's the case to start changing the content tree to
look more like what's been proposed by Content team? What do you
The content structure is not defined by the cms. You get an complete
content tree if you follow the install current instructions cause it
imports a snapshot of the work the editors did in the past. The structure
is defined with the content by the editors (maybe different to other cms')
There are two strategies: move around, rename and delete exisisting content
in a site and add missing pieces or start a new site and cut/paste the old
content. I can help with this, but we should start this when we have a
dedicated editing site.
] [Thread Prev