Translating by using Launchpad

Hi you all. I'm a GNOME user and I cannot think using another DE. However, I cannot translate any application because it is not so automatic: you have to save the file, open it, translating all the keys, be aware about the sintax, in order not to make the file unusable, then upload it. Why don't you install Launchpad on your servers in order to make more simple translation of your apps? Here (https://dev.launchpad.net/Getting) is a simple way to install it.
Greetings from Italy
- Michael