Re: Translating by using Launchpad

Hi Michael,
Did you have a look at http://l10n.gnome.org ? And I think such a topic should move to gnome-i18n list instead of this web-list. For a well organized team, the Damned-Lies system is much better than using Launchpad, though it can ease the participation for those contributors don't like to deal with po files directly.

Regards,
Aron Xu