Re: Next milestone - August 12 (Front page, About, Contact, Products and Download sections implemented, i18n prototype)

Hi all,

--On Mittwoch, August 19, 2009 07:55:00 -0600 Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

The content team (and marketing team) is behind in our work updating the
content.  I had had a couple of questions from marketing members who
wanted to help, so I sent out an email [1] outlining where to start, but
we're still behind in our deliverables for updating the content and copy.

I'm personally struggling updating due to the format of updating it on
the wiki - my brain wants to see it in the CMS on a webpage, which for
whatever reason works best for me.

Do we have a target date that Plone might be available up and running
that we can edit the copy within the CMS?

I will work with the infrastructure team to set up an editing environment.

..Carsten

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2009-July/msg00077.html

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>