Re: GnomeWeb-Plone update

Christopher,

I don't know how much longer I can keep people waiting for a version of
this Plone system that can even be deployed as a beta. I know you've had
almost zero actual help, but I've seen various planned dates go by, and
I'm losing hope.

What do you think should be our final deadline for a Plone system that
can be deployed on a local computer, with instructions for how to do
that? At the moment, I feel like October 6th would be appropriate. What
would be your chosen date?

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com