Re: GnomeWeb-Plone update

You can do svn co svn://svn.kernelcode.com/wgo whateverdir

The only people with write access are Jaime Soler, Johnathan Wilde and myself, if anyone else wants to contribute patches let me know ahead of time and I'll give you commit access. After we are done we'll all do code review and then pass off to Murray. I know we all have been working on different pieces but I'd like everyone to start committing small patches so things don't go to far and we end up with a merge nightmare.

-C

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:02 PM, johannes raggam <raggam-nl adm at> wrote:
On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 20:09 -0400, Christopher Warner wrote:
> I've setup svn.kernelcode.com which

hi,
i'm also on the list and may help if i find some more time.
i wanted to check out

 svn co http://svn.kernelcode.com/

but got an error:

 svn: XML data was not well-formed