Re: GnomeWeb-Plone update

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 12:19 -0400, Christopher Warner wrote:
> You can do svn co svn://svn.kernelcode.com/wgo whateverdir
>
> The only people with write access are Jaime Soler, Johnathan Wilde and
> myself, if anyone else wants to contribute patches let me know ahead
> of time and I'll give you commit access. After we are done we'll all
> do code review and then pass off to Murray. I know we all have been
> working on different pieces but I'd like everyone to start committing
> small patches so things don't go to far and we end up with a merge
> nightmare.

This doesn't seem to be the best or easiest way to create patches for
individual fixes.

If you have a fix, I'd like it if you just submitted a patch instead of
first committing it and lots of other fixes to a fork of the code. Maybe
it will all be clearly ChangeLogged in the end, but this doesn't seem a
likely way to achieve that.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com