Re: New Website layout

On 9/27/08, Hylke Bons <hylkebons gmail com> wrote:
[...]
>  I have no svn access, what is the process of getting an account?

See http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

Please note the first sentence on that page though:

"Pre-requisites

We do request that applicants have submitted a reasonable number of
patches to an existing maintainer, or bugzilla reports before they
request direct commit access."

This requirement is very important. If you haven't contributed
otherwise to GNOME yet, please make sure you do so, before requesting
an account. Right now, if you can find someone with an existing
gnome.org SVN account who can commit your changes for you in the
beginning, that's a good way forward (and may open up the possibility
for an account of your own later).

Christian