Re: GnomeWeb-Plone update

I just sent you login/password info.. I'd like to finish within the next couple of weeks, believe it or not it's almost a year since i came here and pretty much nothing has moved pass anything I did early on. Please also note alot of stuff you can use for reference from a file called GnomeTheme.tar.bz2 that is an attachment on the list somewhere. The buildout in svn needed a lot of that stuff transferred over.

-C