Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide missing

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 19:33 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 17:09 +0100, Calum Benson wrote:

> > > Is this DocBook? Should it be? It looks like it's maybe sgml, though
> > > it's hard to tell.
> >
> > It's DocBook XML AFAIK. (And it's since moved to gnome-devel-docs.)
>
> Thanks. I see now that there is a DEPRECATED file in that directory. But
> why not just remove that from svn trunk to avoid the (rare) confusion?

We should do that now.  Initially, we just put the
DEPRECATED file there so that developer.gnome.org
would continue building correctly.  Now that we
have library.gnome.org, there's no reason to keep
those files around.

In fact, we might just be able to move the entire
gnome-docu module to the archive.

--
Shaun