Gnome Plone Buildout PILwoTk not Working for me (did a work around)

Just testing Ramon's instructions, works fine here

apparently the username and password are not admin:admin as implied by the buildout.

I had to run bin/instance adduser myuser mypassword
to get a user

What is the policy for submitting a patch or getting checkin rights?