Re: Gnome Plone Buildout PILwoTk not Working for me (did a work around)

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 22:56 -0500, David Bain wrote:
> Just testing Ramon's instructions, works fine here
>
> apparently the username and password are not admin:admin as implied by
> the buildout.
>
> I had to run bin/instance adduser myuser mypassword
> to get a user
>
> What is the policy for submitting a patch or getting checkin rights?

For now, please attach a patch to an email to this mailing list, with a
ChangeLog entry. At this stage I think that's going to be more
successful than using bugzilla.

Until things have settled down I don't want to give too many people
direct svn access.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com