gnome-devel-docs: Some candidates from d.g.o.

developer.gnome.org has some stuff that still relevant but isn't
elsewhere. It's rotting away and isn't convenient for library.gnome.org.

Here is a list of what I've found so far. They could be added to the
gnome-devel-docs module. If any of them are horribly updated then we
should probably just remove them altogether. I guess we should reply to
parts of this CCing the document authors and relevant module
maintainers, to discuss it.

* GNOME HIG:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/
in svn here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/trunk/content/projects/gup/hig/
This is already docbook. There's a lot of other build crap there, but I
think most of it doesn't work anyway. If it was a simple docbook
document in a regular module then it would be much easier to keep it
up-to-date.
Shaun seems to be doing this right now, which is great:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-devel-docs/trunk/hig/

* Nautilus Internals:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/whitepapers/nautilus/nautilus-internals.html
in svn here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/whitepapers/nautilus/
It's HTML so it would have to be converted to Docbook. I worry that this
is not part of the Platform, so it's not API that we should be
promoting. Maybe we need a gnome-desktopdevel-docs (or better name).

* Optimizing GNOME Software:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/optimisation/
in svn here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/guides/optimisation/
It's actually three documents, but they could be combined. I guess that
it needs to be updated. Federico probably has opinions about that.

* L10N Guidelines for developers:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html
in svn here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/
It's html. There seems to be some conflict with the i18n guide that is
already in gnome-devel-docs:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-devel-docs/trunk/tutorials/i18n/

* Creating a Metacity theme:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/metacity/metacity-themes.html
in svn here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/tutorials/metacity/
It's html. Maybe we could get that into metacity instead so it can be
uploaded to library.gnome.org?

* Writing panel applets:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/applet/index.html
in svn here: