Re: Notes about the test site.

Can you provide URL of a page with <br>s? The wysiwyg editor follows
copy&pastes from other places and are in fact not in the HTML but in
the visible text, rendered.

I remember Kupu having some problems with <br> and <p> though. Dunno if it was solved in 2.5.2.

True, it looks like the template is ignoring this value.

No, I think I removed it on purpose and created a portlet for that (that was a feature asked, btw): now the portlet should  be added on the gnome-slot in order for it to be visible. Or the template could be reverted to the standard one by deleting our modification.

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?