Re: mild tweaks to legal credits on foundation web page

On 3/21/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi Luis,

Le mardi 20 mars 2007, à 11:51, Luis Villa a écrit :
> In googling for some information for a blog post I just put up, I
> noted that we say 'Legal services provided by Wilson Sonsini Goodrich
> & Rosati' on the bottom of: http://foundation.gnome.org/
>
> Can I suggest that (1) it say 'pro bono legal services provided by'
> (2) that the firm name be a hyperlink to their website and (3) given
> what Jeff just announced on foundation-list, SFLC be added after WSGR?

I've done this.

Rock. Yay for JFDI.

> It might also be nice to add a pair of similar links/credits/thanks to
> http://foundation.gnome.org/legal/

Do we want a small paragraph or just a small sentence? (and feel free to
write it ;-))

<h>Pro Bono Counsel</p>
"The GNOME Foundation thanks Wilson Sonsini Goodrich Rosati and the
Software Freedom Law Center for their ongoing service as pro bono
counsels to the Foundation."

Link the names to the about pages, I guess. I'd think that would be
sufficient. I'd say include logos, but that is not exactly fair to
WSGR ;)

Oh, and are SFLC and Debian sponsors? They are listed as such, but as
far as I know they've given us no money, so it seems (to me) to make
more sense to list them as advisors or advisory board members rather
than sponsors.

Luis