mild tweaks to legal credits on foundation web page

In googling for some information for a blog post I just put up, I
noted that we say 'Legal services provided by Wilson Sonsini Goodrich
& Rosati' on the bottom of: http://foundation.gnome.org/

Can I suggest that (1) it say 'pro bono legal services provided by'
(2) that the firm name be a hyperlink to their website and (3) given
what Jeff just announced on foundation-list, SFLC be added after WSGR?

It might also be nice to add a pair of similar links/credits/thanks to
http://foundation.gnome.org/legal/

Thanks-

Luis