Re: Mockup project page Gnome Products

Hi, I hadn't realized that the email was only for me and didn't go to the list.

Anyway, the mockup looks like a good first draft but there are still
some problems.

Question: why aren't you implementing the proposal I made? Can we
discuss from there before getting into mockups and design work?

My proposal was:

LAYOUT

Logo + Title
Short description + Homepage
Categories (being links to their indexes)
Full description + screenshot inserted in text
Table with resources at the bottom, in 2 (3?) columns

Seeing your mockup:
- Alright, the resources can be put in the left column, but on top.
Otherwise they might be buried by the versions.
- The versions in the column... ok. I guess we can always get rid of
them by working the CSS.  :)
- The screenshot looks much better when aligned within the body text
instead that at the end of the column. Besides, by doing this you risk
to have all pages with a column longer than the body text.
- The logo of the application is missing.