Re: [wgo] Products - product page

On 3/4/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
TYPE (unique selection)
Applications - Accessibility
Applications - Accessories
(...)

I have edited the preferences adding this TYPE

TARGET (unique selection)
User
Sysadmin
Developer

This is still missing.

OPERATING SYSTEM (checkbox or multiple selection)
GNOME compatible
Mac OS X
MS Windows

Now this is fixed.

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
C++
Java
Mono
PERL
Python

This is still missing.

- Self-Certification Checklist
The products listed there are stable, we are not going to use those.

I have deleted all items. still looks dirty.

- Review Comment
Not needed

- Unsupported versions
Not needed, although perhaps this is what we need to us to define the
version/release?

After thinking again, the products we are going to feature there will
be supported by the last stable release, and this is probably all what
we want to say. Field not needed.