Re: Troubles with the design at 800x600 and 1024x768

On 02 Mar 2007, at 01:44, Simone Deponti wrote:

On 3/2/07, David Convent <davconvent gmail com> wrote:
Andreas,
Thank you for your proposition, some help would indeed be very welcome.

I created a template for a sidenav tree that uses the same links as
for the horizontal secondary navbar.

Great! We are going to completely strip off the secondary navbar?

I don't know yet, I'd like to do it know so that everyone can see how it looks 'live' and decide, putting it back can be done within a snap

work will be committed as soon as possible (svn server is broken
right now)

Woops. Worked when I last committed.

Regards

--