[gnome.org #2548] How the Open Source Movement Has Changed Education: 10 Success Stories

> [contact oedb org - Thu Mar 01 20:31:46 2007]:
> This is Jimmy Atkinson from OEDb. I thought that you and your
readers at
> Gnome might be interested in having a look at an article we recently
> published, "How the Open Source Movement Has Changed Education: 10
Success
> Stories" --
> http://oedb.org/library/features/how-the-open-source-movement-has-
changed-ed
> ucation-10-success-stories. I feel that it's a good starting point
for
> beginners looking to learn more about which types of education-
related
> fields open source has come into play. I'd also be curious to know
your
> thoughts on this if you had time.

mailman gnome org is a contact address for support with the mailing
lists. E.g. creating new ones, etc.

CC'ing marketing-list and gnome-web-list, who might be interested in
above.
--
Olav Vitters
GNOME sysadmin