Re: Troubles with the design at 800x600 and 1024x768

Andreas,
Thank you for your proposition, some help would indeed be very welcome.

I created a template for a sidenav tree that uses the same links as for the horizontal secondary navbar.

work will be committed as soon as possible (svn server is broken right now) I hope the markup will be good for you, you can submit any changes you need here if you can't commit them immediately.

Mairin, I believe it could be of some help to have the sidenav artwork as seen on http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/ wgo-sidenav.png

Regards,
David