Re: GnomeWeb/ContributorsHowTo

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 12:19 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 06:54 +0200, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:
> >
> > There are some problems on the lafarga.cpl project as has been a lot
> > of attacs recently. They decided to close the registration during a
> > period of time so maybe is a good oportunity to move the svn to the
> > gnome svn ?
>
> Yes, do you have an account now?

On IRC you said that you do not have an account:

Please do ask for an account, and keep us informed if you don't get
that fairly quickly, or if there are any other issues. Here are the
instructions:
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

Mention that it's so you can work on the not-yet-created new gnome
website module, and mention that I and Quim would like you to have the
account. You could CC us in the email.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com