Re: GnomeWeb/ContributorsHowTo

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 06:54 +0200, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:

> There are some problems on the lafarga.cpl project as has been a lot
> of attacs recently. They decided to close the registration during a
> period of time so maybe is a good oportunity to move the svn to the
> gnome svn ?

I have requested a new empty gnomeweb-plone svn module from
svnmaster gnome org as per
http://live.gnome.org/NewSVNRepos

Ramon has requested a svn account as per
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

Ricky received his account a week or so ago, I believe.

So once the svn module exists, and Ramon has his account, we can start
moving code into it from the lafarga repository, and we can start
writing deployment instructions that talk about the real svn module.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com