Re: Plone setup in svn?

https://svn.lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/dades/svn/wgo/
This is the svn repository for the WGO project

https://svn.lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/dades/svn/wgo/gnometheme/trunk
this is the Plone Theme and Portal Setup :-)

I guess you'd ask Ramon for write access on the repos

Cheers,
David

On 17 Feb 2007, at 01:49, Gabriel Burt wrote:

Hi again,

Are the configuration/theme/patches etc that will be used for the WGO
Plone install in SVN?  If not, should they be?  It would be great if
they were and people could setup their own local installs of Plone to
tweak it for performance, features, etc.

Thanks, and sorry if I'm brining up things covered by old threads, I
searched the archives and didn't see anything.

Gabriel