Re: gnome tour mockup

Excuse if I don get into details, some of the technical aspects escape
to my knowledge (i.e. why AJAXś javascript is "worse" than E5's JS)

My points are:

- Whatever we do needs to be easily editable via the CMS.

- Whatever we do needs to fit in http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WebPolicies

- We can start doing something simple but effective that can be ready
for the launch. Then with a website already launched we can work on
improvemts without this time pressure. Working from scratch without
further references and with a tight deadline it's too unpleasant.

- Anyway the most elaborated tour we could imagine will need some
static pages to start discussing a build upon.  Perhaps by now we don
need anything else than these static pages.