Re: gnome tour mockup

En/na Thilo Pfennig ha escrit:
> On 2/13/07, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Here's an update:

> Hi Panos,
>
> I like this - idea and how you did it. Question is how well this can
> be done with Plone. But maybe you or others already know how to do
> this. Would be nice to see such ideas be implemented.

Hi everybody !

Yea it's a really nice mockup but I have some opinions :

* First is that if we are talking about using the most standard web
pages to be compatible with all the browsers it's not so nice to fill
the wgo with javascript.

* Second we are few people on wgo, so adding AJAX framework will it make
more complicated and dificult to maintain.

* Third if what we want is creating a presentation , we can use S5 for
example

Panos, what do you need as "AJAX" to make this mockup a webpage ?

Ramon