Re: How to make GNOME THeme working ?

I mean using feedparse python lib :-D

2007/12/14, Christopher Warner <cwarner kernelcode com>:
On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 13:00 +0100, Ramon Navarro Bosch wrote:
> The main page product is a simple way to define a folder with images
> that can be banners, splash, .... to decide which project apear on the
> front page and to recollect the different planet/news rss to show them
> on the web. The idea would be to move it to use some rss stuff that
> actually exists. I try to fix it today.
>
> Ramon

When you say move it to some rss stuff that exists do you mean a Plone3
Product for rss stuff? Or Upgrading CMFSin for 3.0 compatibility? I
installed CMFSin as a Product in Plone3 and it didn't seem to cause too
much trouble. If it's usable then it would have to be added to the
productdistro list in base.cfg.

Thanks,
Christopher Warner

--