How to make GNOME THeme working ?

Hi all,
         I have followed instruction in the recent threads and setup a
development sandbox.  (I have documented it here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PloneImplementation)

Now I am trying to get the "GNOME THeme" working.
But I am not getting the look and feel of GNOME site.
Any pointers ?

Then, what is thie 'MainPage' product used for ?
Is it a classic Zope 2 product ?
I just copied this to 'wgo.buildout/products' folder, then I got some
import error
related to some 'CMF*' package, later I installed CMF-2.0 .
Again I got a 'libxml2' import error, then I installed libxml2's Python
binding from here: http://xmlsoft.org/downloads.html

I installed "GNOME THeme" and all other products showed up in
"Add/Remove Products".  But when I access site I am getting
a site without any CSS.

Also there is one broken product with description like this:

    * PloneSoftwareCenter

      Error Type
          exceptions.ImportError
      Error Value